With the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas hot tub becoming one of the more popular versions on Bestway’s product list it has received its fair share of bad reviews! But, it has still been awarded the best hot tub of the year on several occasions! The Vegas hot tub was the first in the range by a company called Bestway who supply numerous inflatable products all over the world!
If you’re looking for a quality hot tub at a reasonable price, then you might want to read our review of the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas range before making a decision! We explore the main features, its faults and reveal the user reviews that made us think twice about purchasing this model!
- 0.1 The Review Process
- 0.2 Best Price Breakdown and Review Rating:
- 0.3 Reviewers Experience And Tips
- 0.4 Technical Details
- 0.5 Positives
- 0.6 Negatives
- 0.7 Personal review
- 0.8 The Warranty
- 0.9 Setup Up Your Hot Tub
- 1 Lay-Z-Spa Vegas
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
The Review Process
If you want to know what previous users of the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas think of this product, then scroll to the bottom of this review! Below you will find my analysis and detailed information guide. Maybe you would like to add a review of your own? Then go to the comment section and leave your testimonials for others to read!
Best Price Breakdown and Review Rating:
- Initial Setup & Installation: 4/5
- Price RANGE: 4/5
- Quality Of Product: 3/5
- Airjet Power 4/5
- Average £350 – £400
Review Digest. Lay-Z-Spa Vegas is one of the smaller models but a popular choice! It heats quickly and provides you with 86 jets, it can fit three adults comfortably but claims to be capable of fitting 4/6! This model is a more eco-friendly model because it heats quickly and uses less water volume compared to the palm springs model!
Reviewers Experience And Tips
- It takes an average of 12 hours to reach the full heat of 40°C from a cold fill
- It an initial £15 x 12hrs to heat and an additional £2 a week after that (Do not turn the heater off!)
- After six weeks the blue color inside the hot tubs began to fade!
- Another problem we experienced was foam, which was due to detergent in the swimwear.
With a maximum fill of 848 liters, the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas hot tub offers a medium/low range of water fill. Claimed to fit around 4/6 people with all the same features compared to others in this range. The only difference is fewer jets x87 and no LED lights! If you’re looking for a starter tub and not fussed with LED lights, then this basic hot tub is perfect for smaller families or single-use!
- Easy ten-minute install and setup, video provided at the bottom of this review
- Maximum 40°C taking on average 12 hours to reach maximum temperature
- 87 jets provided enough bubbles for this size of a hot tub
- Depth 61 cm and a diameter of 196cm
- All-round jet outlets offer an excellent bubble experience
- A smaller model that’s easy to maintain
- Heats quick and great for small families
- The right color for a hot tub
- Padded floor and sturdy surrounding
- Inflatable insert to keep heat contained
- Child safety three-way clips that secure the lid
- Can cost £30 a month to maintain the temperature
- Initial £16 to heat from a cold fill
- The clue pattern on the inside will fade after a few months of use!
- Not suitable for decking
- No LED lights
“The Lay-Z-Spa Vegas hot tub is a basic model with no frills; it costs on average £100 less compared to other hot tubs in this range! Although cheaper it is still a great experience. 2/3 adults can fit comfortably anymore than this can be uncomfortable and ruin the hot tub experience! Nice, hot and comfortable. The only issue we had was the blue tile pattern faded after a few months of constant use!”
All Lay-Z-Spas from Bestway, Amazon or eBay come with one year’s warranty. Which cover faults, missing part and split seals! We have had reports of broken seals and missing parts over the years so be sure to check your delivery as soon as it’s received!
Setup Up Your Hot Tub
One of the best things about this brand of hot tubs is the simple setup process. You receive an installation DVD and simple instructions with every product. It takes around ten minutes of your time and approximately three hours to fill depending on your water pressure!
Below you will find the official installation video for your Lay-Z-Spa Vegas hot tub
Want to add your own Lay-Z-Spa Vegas hot tub review? Then use the review process below let others know any issues or positives!