If your looking for maximum size and comfort, then the Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa By Bestway is claimed to be your perfect companion! It’s spacious, comfortable and well, BIG!
This review of the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs version of hot tubs will be explaining why we decided to buy this model compared to the alternative brands sold on the market for 2020/2021.
With a sandy colour on the outside and brilliant white on the inside, the Palms Springs hot tubs look great in any garden! No other hot tub provides this colour, so it’s unique and looks good in any garden, big or small!
- 1 The Palm Springs Review Breakdown!
- 2 Palm Springs Review & Latest Price!
- 3 Reviewers Experience and Tips
- 4 The Palm Springs Technical Details
- 5 Palm Spring Positives
- 6 Negatives
- 7 Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Reviews
- 8 Recent Customer Reviews
- 9 The Main Features Of Palm Springs
- 10 The Bestway Warranty
- 11 Setting Up The Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa
The Palm Springs Review Breakdown!
If you’re interested in previous users opinion, then please scroll to the bottom of this Lay-Z-Spa Palm SPrings review to find other users feedback and testimonials!
If you want to know more about the
Palm Springs Review & Latest Price!
- Initial Setup & Installation: 4/5
- Price RANGE: 3/5
- Quality Of Product: 4/5
- Airjet Power 4/5
- Average £499 – £620
Review Digest. I think this Lay-Z-Spa is the better-looking version of the series because it’s unique and stands out! Perfect for a bigger family that comfortably fits four adults! Maybe five small children!
Reviewers Experience and Tips
- From cold fill, it can take up to 12 hours to reach its maximum 40 °C
- It costs on average £16 to initially warm and then £2 a week to keep it at top temperature
- Filters should be changed or clean weekly, to keep it clean and safe
- For the best water treatment, we found there was no difference from cheaper chlorine to more expensive brands!
The Palm Springs Technical Details
It holds around 965 litres of water which is considerably more than other versions in this range excluding the Monaco range! The Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa provides higher (10cm+) walls in the series, so you get a better position especially if you’re over 6 foot!
- Easily blown-up with the machine provided taking approximately 3/4 minutes
- Maximum Temputerur 40 °C x 12 hours cold
- 120 air jets for the best massage experience in the range
Palm Spring Positives
- More spacious model
- Higher back + 10cm
- Good Color (light brown)
- Strong PVC lining
- Comfortable and padded floor
- The attachable lid and inflatable insert
- Great for massaging effect x 120 jets
- Initial £12 heating bill taking 9 hours from a cold fill
- £4 a week after that to keep at the desired temperature
- 3/4 hours to fill
- NOT suitable for decking
- Be careful of washing powder on your clothes because this can cause serious bubble/frothy issues!
Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Reviews
“The Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa is the better model with more robust lining and a more durable three-layer PVC lining. It fits four adults five at a push but not ideal! I found this model took longer to warm but was worth the wait because it was excellent when the pumps turned on.
Simple to manage and easy to empty, so, be careful with flooding the garden. I found when leaving the bung at the bottom of the hot tub for five minutes and then closing it again for 5 minutes due to the amount of water that is released flooded my garden the first time around.”
Recent Customer Reviews
Its been a little over 3 years since I purchased my Lay–Spa and I have found it to heat and pump just like new. Its been in the garden all winter. It’s great for after a workout hot or cold!
The Main Features Of Palm Springs
Bigger Size And Capacity, With a massive 963 litres of water when filled to the safety mark, you will have much more water to cover yourself in lovely bubbles! Measuring just under 2 meters when fully inflated at (196 centimetres).
Safety features. Once the lid is secured, it can only be released by the three-way clip system. Which helps avoid any accidents should any children try and open the top without being supervised by an adult!
Heating system. One of the things we like about the Lay-Z-Spa is the durability of their pumps and filters. You can set the max temp to 40°C which is relatively HOT! Especially on those summer days; I usually set mine to 35/6, especially if the kids are going to be using it.
Filter system. One of the best on the market! It pumps over a 1000 litres an hour so, after a party, afternoon activity or morning soak you can remove any debris very quickly, and it will be back to crystal clear again in no time!
The Bestway Warranty
Yes, Lay–Z-Spa offer all brand new purchases a one year warranty, with Uk support centres to help you in case something goes wrong. Or you experience a split seem, missing part or faulty pump! These issues have been reported on occasions!
Setting Up The Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa
The self-inflating and straightforward how-to guide come with every Spa! Always read the leaflet and make sure you clean the area the spa is going to cover!
Remove stones, pebbles, wood chips or anything that might puncture the inflatable spa! Always use a flat surface and never overfill because once four adults get inside the water will overflow very fast.
Add the chlorine in the floater provided and use test strips if needed. It can take around 15 to 24 hours to reach maximum temperature and 3 to 4 hours of filling depending on the water pressure in your local area!
Here Is The How-to Guide From Bestway the makers of the Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa
Share Your Own Review!
We love to hear from our readers and encourage you to submit your own reviews of the Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa because it helps others decide which hot tub is right for their family!